Are you a busy Mum or Dad with a growing family? Do you struggle for ideas for fun, tasty family meals that everyone will eat and yet still be healthy? In these workshops Flick will discuss how you can create tasty and healthy family meals that don’t break the bank, don’t take hours to prepare and don’t use up every single pan in your kitchen!
Next date: Saturday 19th May 14:00 – 16:00
£20 per session
with Flick Lucas
START ENJOYING HEALTHY TASTY FOOD
- Want to lose weight but suspect you might put it all back on again?
- Have a busy lifestyle and struggle to find the time to create healthy meals?
- Find yourself reaching for the same foods over again?
- Have some family members that have food allergies?
- Lack confidence in the kitchen and feel overwhelmed by all the information out there?
- Feel confused about all the diets and celebrity food causes and just want the facts?
WOULD YOU LIKE
- To feel confident?
- To just get the facts on what is healthy eating?
- To get tips and tricks on how to create healthy, nutritious balanced meals quickly?
- To know how to create meals quickly and on a budget?
GET THE ANSWERS
In these workshops I will give you everything you need to know about how to create quick, tasty meals that don’t cost the earth or have lots of ingredients. You will be able to create nutritional balanced meals that the whole family will be able to enjoy. There are no quick fixes, or trying to get you to follow the latest fad diet or celebrity cause.
Just the facts you need and common myths dispelled.
You will leave feeling more confident about food, know what to do when there is little in the fridge and have a few tricks up your sleeve.
WHAT IS INVOLVED
This is a group workshop to enable questions to be asked and topics to be explored in a safe confidential environment. It will be a mix of information giving, group interaction & questions and practical demonstrations & exercises.
We will cover the following areas:
- Eat Well Plate
- Importance of Healthy Eating
- Meals and Snacks
- How to create healthy versions of family favourites
- Fact versus Fiction
- How to stay motivated
BOOK NOW TO START GETTING THE MOST OUT YOUR FOOD!
Dates, Prices & Booking Information
These workshops are running once a month. Here are the upcoming dates:
£20 per person. Pre-booking essential. Book online here:
Alternatively, you can contact our Reception Team for more details and to book – open for drop-in and telephone enquiries on 01635 552874 weekdays 9:30am – 5:30pm (excluding Bank Holidays) and Saturdays 9:30am – 1pm.
About Flick Lucas
Her specialist plans include a nutrition ‘reboot’ programme, healthy eating for pregnancy, dietary guidance for toddlers and young children; three-month weight management programmes, nutrition tune-up packages and cookery classes.
Whether this is losing weight, adjusting to a new diet due to medical reasons or allergies, or just being more mindful about the food you eat; eating healthily doesn’t mean your food has to be bland! It may be even be as simple as wanting to reduce the cost of the weekly shop, yet stay healthy.