Fit for Life
Would you like to learn how to take control of you, your health and your life? To become a stronger, fitter & healthier version of you? In this workshop Sara will give you everything you need to know about getting fit and healthy at home, in your own time, to fit with your lifestyle.
Next date: Friday 8th June 10:00 – 12:30
£20 per session
with Sara Southey
TAKE CONTROL OF YOU, YOUR HEALTH & YOUR LIFE
- Want to lose weight but suspect you might put it all back on again?
- Feel anxious, depressed or fatigued and feel like you’re fighting to get through the day?
- Hate the gym but want to get fitter & stronger?
- Want to make a change but are confused by all the fitness and health options available to you?
- Struggle to find time for yourself with the stresses of life?
WOULD YOU LIKE
- To feel confident?
- More energy, positivity and enthusiasm in your day to day life?
- Fitness and health habits that work with your lifestyle?
- To be fitter and stronger?
- To do more of what is fun & important in your life?
Discover the simple, practical steps to follow to become strong in body, mind and confidence and create sustainable health & fitness habits that work for you and your lifestyle
GET THE ANSWERS
In this workshop I will give you everything you need to know about getting fit and healthy at home, in your own time, to fit with your lifestyle.
No miracle cures or quick fixes. No selling of magic potions or fancy equipment.
Just the facts you need.
The facts on what you need to know and do in the 5 areas of health and fitness to be the best version of you every day.
You will leave knowing exactly what you need to do to be a stronger, fitter, healthier happier version of you.
WHAT IS INVOLVED
This is a small group workshop to enable questions to be asked and topics to be explored in a safe confidential environment. It will be a mix of information giving, group interaction & questions and practical demonstrations & exercises.
We will cover 5 key areas of health & fitness:
We will also explore:
- Why you want to make a change
- Mind and Body connections
- Setting realistic targets
- Self Motivation
- Staying on Track
You will leave with a clear practical plan to follow to become strong in body, mind and confidence and create sustainable health & fitness habits that work for you & your lifestyle
BOOK NOW FOR THE NEW IMPROVED 2018 VERSION OF YOU!
Dates, Prices & Booking Information
These workshops are running every 2nd Friday of the month. Here are the upcoming dates:
- Friday 11th May 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday 8th June 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday 14th September 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday 12th October 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday 9th November 10:00 – 12:30
- Friday 7th December 10:00 – 12:30
£20 per person. Pre-booking essential. Book online here:
Alternatively, you can contact our Reception Team for more details and to book – open for drop-in and telephone enquiries on 01635 552874 weekdays 9:30am – 5:30pm (excluding Bank Holidays) and Saturdays 9:30am – 1pm.
About Sara Southey
Sara is a Fitness & Lifestyle Coach, providing you with the training, support, guidance and motivation to reset and energise your life. Her goal, with The Southey Way, is to help you become strong, energised and confident. To give you the skills and strength to live your life to the full and go out and explore what the world has to offer.
“I took it upon myself to turn my life around. I wanted to be healthier, have more vitality, energy and strength. I wanted long-term benefits not a short-term fix by dropping a dress size for a few months.”