Understanding Acne Talk
Free Talk – all welcome
Monday 3rd June 8pm-9.30pm
The Wellbeing Centre is hosting a FREE talk by Theresa Fleetwood, acne specialist from Andresa Skin Health Clinic. This will cover teenage and adult acne conditions to help you understand this chronic skin condition and the effective ways it can be treated naturally. It will also cover:
- The physiology behind acne skin problems and why they occur
- What you can do to reduce acne in term of home skin routines
- How to manage teenage and adult skin problems
- The pros and cons of the treatments and products currently on offer
- Proven effective paramedical acne treatments
She will talk amount a pioneering treatment which uses natural enzymes and pharmacology to improve acne conditions as well as keeping your skin looking healthy and younger looking. Theresa will also talk about other natural therapies available at The Wellbeing Centre in Newbury.
On the night there will be a prize draw to win a free relaxing bespoke Andresa facial, raising money Andresa’s charity of the year – Skcin – The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity. Refreshments will be served.
To find out more about this event, please contact Sue at Andresa Skin Health Clinic on 01635 800183. We hope you can join us and please feel free to bring a friend along. Numbers are limited so if you would like to attend, please register below: