Does your child suffer with anxiety and self-confidence issues?
Do they miss out at school because they are too scared to speak up in class or put themselves forward for activities?
How often does your child seem disengaged and withdrawn?
NLP Coaching offers a combination of safe and effective therapies with children and teenagers that help them learn how to control their thoughts, emotions and behaviour.
How does NLP Coaching help children and young people?
NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. “Neuro” relates to the brain and “linguistic” refers to language and how it is used inside the mind and out of the mouth! “Programming” describes the patterns and habits created, learnt and followed.
Using NLP techniques and strategies, (which can be adapted to be fun, safe and easy for children and teenagers to use) young people are given the skills to think in new ways so that they feel in control and learn to understand the world from the perspective of others as well as their own.
NLP is a cognitive form of therapy, with some parallels to CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy.) Our work is effective in helping children overcome bad habits, behaviour problems, fears and self esteem problems as well as many other challenges.
- Passing their driving test
- Anxiety about changing schools and going to college
- Bullying in the playground
- Discovering how they learn best and devising revision plans to fit in with this
- Handling exam stress and anxiety
- Dealing with confidence issues around making friends and joining in with team activities at school
- Making decisions about A levels, college courses and jobs to look for
Therapists offering NLP Coaching
Click on the link below to the individual practitioner page(s) to find out more about prices and booking information for this therapy: