Phillip Day comes to Newbury
Philip Day is coming to Newbury in TWO WEEKS. Have you got your tickets yet? Don’t miss this fascinating seminar by one of the world’s most well-travelled, entertaining, mind-bogglingly researched and prolific health authors.
Phillip Day heads up the publishing and research organisation Credence, which collates, reports and verifies the work on various health issues provided by researchers in many fields to enable you to make wise health decisions. He is also founder of the worldwide citizen’s advocacy movement, The Campaign for Truth in Medicine (CTM).
The “What’s News” tour will give you a thorough update on the latest news in health and the various ‘wars’ in progress. A happy future depends on making correct decisions, so the more we know about the terrain and nature of problems people experience, the better equipped we’ll be to overcome those that come our family’s way.
- The astonishing Vitamin B group
- 10 warning signs you should not ignore
- Specific areas of lethal medical negligence
- The latest vitamin breakthroughs
- Five elements to your daily routine that extend life
- Stress management – how to make it work for you
- The 6 most lethal diseases and what to do about them
- An examination into your thought life: cause and effect
- The metacosm, what it is and why you need to know about it!
… and much, much more!
The UK tour comes to Newbury
Our very own Bonni Southey, holistic therapist and has organised the Newbury event. She says:
“The first time I heard him speak it was like the lights were switched on in a dim room, and he continues to illuminate incredibly, for me. Do plan to come along if you have a smidgeon of interest in health, or if you are suffering from ANYTHING……
See you there – I’ll be hosting…..Bonni xxx”
When: Saturday 16th March 10am – 4:40pm
Where: Hilton Newbury Centre, Pinchington Lane, Newbury RG14 7HL
How much? Tickets £25 pre-booked, £30 on the door
Please note: lunch/refreshments are not included