Do you suffer with a digestion or gyneacological issue? Maybe you're struggling with IBS, abdominal pain, diverticulitis, Chrohn's disease, constipation, acid reflux, Fertility issues, PCOS, endometriosis, painful/irregular/heavy periods, tilted uterus or scarring?
Don't let these issues affect your quality of life. Many people with these symptoms have seen the difference Abdominal-Sacral massage can make and so could you.
If you are struggling you don't have to live with it. Give me a call today.
More about Jo
Abdominal massage uses a series of manipulations on the abdomen (funnily enough) and sacrum area. It improves:
- realigns organs*,
- relieves pressure,
- releases tension,
- breaks up scar tissue,
- stimulates the digestive system and ovaries,
- clears the colon,
- has a detoxing effect on the body,
- boosts the liver,
- improves the flow of digestive juices and hormones,
- warms cold patches and improves numbness.
*The uterus and colon can sometimes come out of alignment which can cause problems as it reduces the circulation to them and limits their effectiveness.
The massage can be tailored to each individual's needs and symptoms and can evolve as those improve. All this together makes the massage incredibly effective and one of the best natural treatments for digestive and gynaecological issues.
This is combined with some expert nutritional guidance and advice on self-help techniques to speed up your healing process.
A therapist since 2010, Jo Medhurst is completely passionate about natural health and empowering people to heal themselves.
Blog articles by Jo
- What to say – and what not to say – to someone who has been sexually assaulted
- Stress, IBS, and 3 things you can do to help
- Fertility Massage and relevant CPD
- Abdominal-Sacral Massage
- Anatomy and PhysiologyITEC Level 3
- EFT Level 1 & 2
- Diet and Nutritional Diploma
- Abdominal Sacral Massage (including nutritional advice): £180 for 3 sessions (including the longer first session - saves £35) or £85 (1hr30) for the first session (1hr 30mins) and £65 for subsequent sessions (50mins)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) - £60 (50mins)
- Talks & Workshops
How to book a session with Jo
I am now offering my sessions at The Natural Health Centre, 8 Falkland Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 6NY.
I also run a series of talks and workshops about a range of issues including weight loss, weight management, digestive disorders, etc. Check out my upcoming events here >>
To book in for a session with me, please give me a call on 07973 186288 or contact me using the form below:
For me it has been life changing, a new experience for me but I cannot imagine where I would be without having these treatments, I am now back in control of my health.
Mrs LJ Newbury
Jo has helped me to understand my IBS and the way my body works in a way that had never been clear to me before. By raising my awareness, and offering a huge amount of helpful advice and solutions, Jo has helped me to feel that I now have the knowledge and capability to keep my health fully on track.
Miss H Newbury
Jo really cares about her clients and getting individuals better is what drives her. I soon had full trust in Jo’s knowledge and determination to help me.
Mrs L Newbury