Meditation & Mindfulness
Sundays 13:30-15:00 23/9, 12:30-14:00 7/10, 10:30-12:00 4/11, 10:30-12:00 2/12
£15 per session
Every month Diana creates a sacred divine feminine space for you to enjoy. This is intended as a space for peace, healing and re connection to the feminine principle to embrace your Goddess within.
weekly on Tuesdays 12:30-13:00 from October onwards
Feeling stressed or overwhelemed at work or at home? Take time out to re-ground and re-energise yourself and enjoy a renewed sense of energy and calm for the rest of the day.
Fridays 12:00 – 13:00, weekly
£10 per session
These weekly classes are great for people wanting to explore how to incorporate mindfulness into everyday life & learn some gentle mindful movements to improve physical functioning, wellbeing & creativity.
Every human being has the capacity to be mindful. The Calm Quiet Space Mindfulness course will teach you the skills to obtain emotional balance and well-being. We will learn to settle the chattering mind and connect more with how we are feeling, rather than thinking, and bring about change from the inside.
with Caroline Quinton Smith
- Introduction to Mindfulness with Caroline (one-off event Thursday 6th September)
- Calm Quiet Space Mindfulness Course with Caroline (8wk course)
with Sheila Bond
- Mindful Meditations (weekly drop-in classes, great for an introduction to mindfulness or to continue your practice in a friendly, supportive group setting)
- Mindfulness for Pain Relief, Health and Wellbeing with Sheila (8wk course)
- Mindfulness for Stress with Sheila (8wk course)
- Mindfulness for Cancer with Sheila (8wk course)