Meditation & Mindfulness
Sundays 13:30-15:00 23/9, 12:30-14:00 7/10, 10:30-12:00 4/11, 10:30-12:00 2/12
£15 per session
Every month Diana creates a sacred divine feminine space for you to enjoy. This is intended as a space for peace, healing and re connection to the feminine principle to embrace your Goddess within.
weekly on Tuesdays 12:30-13:00 from October onwards
Feeling stressed or overwhelemed at work or at home? Take time out to re-ground and re-energise yourself and enjoy a renewed sense of energy and calm for the rest of the day.
Fridays 12:00 – 13:00, weekly
£10 per session
These weekly classes are great for people wanting to explore how to incorporate mindfulness into everyday life & learn some gentle mindful movements to improve physical functioning, wellbeing & creativity.
with Adrian (weekly on Wednesdays 20:00 – 21:00 starting October)
Relax, sit comfortably and learn techniques to reduce stress, increase happiness, enhance your focus, achieve calmness. Experience a meditation called Twin Hearts and easy to learn techniques which bring immediate benefits.
Every human being has the capacity to be mindful. The Calm Quiet Space Mindfulness course will teach you the skills to obtain emotional balance and well-being. We will learn to settle the chattering mind and connect more with how we are feeling, rather than thinking, and bring about change from the inside.
with Caroline Quinton Smith
- Introduction to Mindfulness with Caroline (one-off event Thursday 6th September)
- Calm Quiet Space Mindfulness Course with Caroline (8wk course)
with Sheila Bond
- Mindful Meditations (weekly drop-in classes, great for an introduction to mindfulness or to continue your practice in a friendly, supportive group setting)
- Mindfulness for Pain Relief, Health and Wellbeing with Sheila (8wk course)
- Mindfulness for Stress with Sheila (8wk course)
- Mindfulness for Cancer with Sheila (8wk course)