Newbury Wellbeing blog
Real Nappy Week Nappuccino
Have you ever wondered about using cloth nappies?
Confused with the different types?
Unsure where to begin?
Then pop along to our Nappuccino event at The Wellbeing Centre on Wednesday 17th April 10 – 11.30am to discover everything you want to know about starting with or switching to real nappies. It’s free to come along and there are free nappy trials available.
Wednesday April 17th 10 – 11.30am
Alongside the nappy advisors there will be:
- A local Osteopath, Elizabeth Beckett, available to discuss how osteopathy can benefit mums and newborns
- Several breastfeeding supporters will be around and happy to help anyone with any questions or concerns
- A small selection of slings and baby carriers from the local sling library
- A selection of non-toxic skin-care products for you and your baby
Why Choose Real Nappies?
- are better for baby (no nasty chemicals next to their skin)
- save you money
- are environmentally friendly
- are easy to use
- encourage earlier potty training
- are fashionable and look good!
For more information, please see:
The Real Nappy Information Service
West Berkshire Council – Monthly Nappuccinos